Saturday 19 December 2009

Creativity



Wednesday the 12 December
Courage called me in the morning we were suppose to meet at 9 in the morning to shoot with Kwame the other runner. He told me that he can’t make it., all my thoughts started to break me down slowly, will I make this, will this turn out the way I want to, or not? Ingmar Bergman always said:
“I always tell myself that this is my last film and that’s why I make it perfect.”

But then I have to face it, I’m a student with pretty good friends that participate in this to help me, I’m doing this myself with helping friends, so I can embrace another day, plan some more and do my best on Sunday.
Later during the day I was thinking of the word creative, I believe everybody can be creative in their own way I just think that the world might not be ready for my vision or your vision at the moment but everybody will have their moment, hopefully:)

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment